Slovenia: Hike, Bike & Raft
With its crystal-clear emerald lake, tumbling waterfalls and lush green forest flanked by the towering peaks of the Julian Alps, Bohinj is a beautiful active paradise and ideal base for your Slovenia adventure. Hike lush trails on Mt Vogel, go mountain biking alongside the Radovna River in Triglav National Park and hold on to your helmets on an exhilarating rafting trip on the Sava Dolinka River. Along with all this adventure, there’s plenty of free time to discover this spectacular part of Slovenia for yourself.
- Mt Vogel Cable Car
- Hiking on Mt Vogel
- Day Trip to Bled
- Rafting on Sava Dolinka River
- Biking in the Bohinj Valley
- From the top of Mt Vogel, hike along lush trails, looking down to the valley where deep green forest meets the endless blue of the glacial Lake Bohinj
- Cycle through mountain pastures to outstanding lookouts in Triglav National Park
- Famous for its fairytale-like surrounds – including an emerald-green lake with a church in its middle and medieval castle – Bled is a joy to explore. It also produces a delicious local cake (Bled cream cake – make sure to try it).
- Ride a raft over the rugged rapids, gates and pools of the Sava Dolinka River, taking in stunning Alpine scenery as you go.