Hiking Washington's Olympic National Park and Mt Rainier
Discover the best of the Olympic Peninsula and Mount Rainier, from the high alpine ridges and glaciated volcanoes to dramatic waterfalls, wildlife, and lush rainforests. Hike along a ridge traverse 5,500 feet above sea level on a coastal hike to Shi Shi beach, one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, walk through the Hoh Rainforest and see some of the largest and oldest trees in Washington, and admire the Reflection Lakes at Mount Rainier. Add comfortable accommodation in historic lodges and a special outdoor dining experience prepared by your guide and you’ve got a wonderful hiking adventure.
- Hurricane Ridge hike
- Lake Crescent shoreside outdoor dinner
- Shi Shi Beach to Point of Arches hike
- Makah Museum visit
- Hoh Rainforest & River hike
- Mount Rainier hike - Narada Falls, Reflection Lakes & Wonderland Trail
- Cascades range hike - Paradise Meadows to Glacier Vista
- Paradise Lodge and Visitor Centre visit
- Comet Falls hike
- Spend each night at historic lodges filled with charm and history, where a comfortable bed awaits, as well as opportunities for shorter hikes just outside the back door.
- Explore the shimmering alpine lakes, fields of wildflowers, and tumbling waterfalls of North America’s most famous volcano, Mount Rainier.
- Walk through coastal forests to Shi Shi Beach where pounding waves, rugged cliffs, tidal pools, and towering sea stacks create a memorable nature experience.
- Join your guide at the famous Makah Museum and learn more about the cultural history of the local Makah people.
- Hike up the wild Hoh River and explore everything this rainforest has to offer while you watch for sightings of the local wildlife like elk, deer, bald eagles, and more.